Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I did it! finally!

I finally caved and started a blog, only to realize that I have been blogging since high school and didn't know it. I wrote what I called "senseless dribble". A journal really, but more nonsense about the things I thought, the things I wanted, the things I dreamt. Years later I found these pages of nonsense, and read through them, then threw them away. I have regretted it ever since.
Here we are, many years later, and now there exists in the world a thing called "blog". I really didn't think I had time for this because I have a husband and 2 kids, and I have other hobbies that I enjoy doing. But I have always liked to journal. Journaling has become increasingly difficult in my life because of all of these other things, so now, a blog seems like the thing for me to do.
A lot of the things I write about I'm sure won't be of interest to anyone else but me. Sometimes I just like to get out on "paper" what I'm thinking or feeling to let things go sometimes. Sometimes I write my goals. Sometimes I write about what I'm reading in the scriptures or a hymn I'm trying to learn on the piano. I'm definitely ecclectic in all of the things I think and do. But I like to write, so write is what I'll do!

2 comments:

  1. I like it...
    great job...do you still have the link to mine.
    If not click on my pic and it should take you there.
    up in the left hand corner is a site where you can get cool back grounds and stuff.
    cant wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post. :) I've always journaled too. Lyndsey

    ReplyDelete